Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa and other collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa & Toy experience."

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Jawa Poker Night Bootleg/Knockoff.


 
Pictured is by far the coolest Jawa Bootleg/Knockoff ever.Created by Habits in 1980, the Jawas are what I guess meant to be Monks playing poker.  The figures were created in paper mache in classic 1970s kitsch art and are very well done. Marked "Habits 1980", the bootleg is rather large measuring 11 inches long. The figures are held together by a rope type of string around the waste. 
 
 
Here is a close-up picture of the Jawas with their card and cups. The level of detail is nothing short of amazing. I am very happy to add this to my Bootleg and Jawa Collection.