Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Unproduced Mighty Mug Jawa (with Blaster)

Behold the Mighty Mug Jawa with menacing Blaster. Star Wars Mighty Mugs were released from 2008 to 2009, before being cancelled. However, two additional waves of figures were offered as online Exclusives. The Jawa contains a copyright date of 2008, which suggests they were considering releasing the figure before being cancelled. The figure is fully painted and absolutely beautiful. 

Here is another picture with the Blaster at the bottom, showcasing the front of figure.Chunky as it is, the figure is heavier than I expected. To date, this is the only Mighty Mug Jawa to have surfaced and I am simply overjoyed to add it to my collection.