Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Friday, March 18, 2016

POTF2 Ronto Jawa First Shot


I have to admit that after fifteen years of collecting or focusing on Jawas, I still get giddy when I find something that I have been looking to add to my collection for a very long time. Though being one of the most overproduced Beast Packs for the POTF2 line, finding any pre-production stuff for the Ronto or Jawa from that line is very hard. To date, I can think of a few box flats, one bagged sample,which I own and a few pictures of the very first shot that I am extremely happy to add to my collection.

The figure is molded in yellow (Back and Front Torso) and Black (Head, Arms and Bottom Torso) and is absolutely gorgeous. The figure is devoid of any copyright information and is sonic welded, so it cannot be taken apart. I doubted the figures existence for a long time, until a random picture showed up of this very figure being displayed in of all places, a Japanese Clothing Store where the owner displayed this amazing run of POTF2 prototypes.

Here is a picture of the other pre-production items that I have managed to obtain over the years for the Ronto and Jawa Beast Pack. A Box Flat (back), bagged sample (front) and same first shot. I am very happy to finally add this figure to my collection.