Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Clone Wars Jawas (Vendor Structural Sample)


Pictured is a Clone Wars Jawas Packaging sample.Technically a Vender structural sample, these are created to get approval on the weight of the board stock, blister fit and depth of the bubble. The figures and blister are affixed to yellow cardstock that has been die cut to the specifications of the cardback prior to production.

 
Here is a close up of the blister and figures.Though not shown, the figures have "HFE" written on the top of their heads.

 
Though not the most exciting picture, here is a layout of the back of the card. The cardback is blank and white in color. The carded sample is a nice fit to my Clone Wars first shots. This is one of many modern carded samples I have managed to obtain over the years.