Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Funko Holiday Jawa Bobblehead First Shot

Pictured is a Holiday Jawa Bobblehead First Shot Prototype. Produced in 2008 by Funko, four different Bobbleheads were created with a Holiday or Christmas theme. The set included Darth Vader, Yoda, C3PO and a Jawa. The figure is unpainted and molded in Brown and White. The base does not contain copyright information. The figure measures 4 1/2" tall and features a working spring that makes the head go up and down when pushed. This is one of many modern Prototypes I have in my ever growing Pre-Production collection.