Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Funko Vinyl Jawa Bobblehead First Shot

Pictured is a Funko Vinyl Jawa Bobblehead First Shot. The figure is unpainted and does not contain copyright information on the bottom of the figure. There are two small holes located on the bottom of the figure where it would be attached to a base. The figure had been raffled off during "Funko Fun Days" at the 2012 San Diego Comic Con.


Here is a picture of the back of the figure. Here you can see how wide the head is. The spring is functional, so the figure can "bobble" up and down when pushed. The figure measures 3 3/4" tall, which is pretty small for a Bobblehead. In all of my years of collecting this is only the third Pre-production Jawa Bobblehead I have seen for public sale. This adds a rather unique addition to my modern Pre-production run.