Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Friday, September 3, 2010

Action Collection Jawa Hardcopy (Incomplete)

Pictured is an Action Collection Jawa Hardcopy. Though incomplete, this is one super cool piece. The parts are pale yellowish in color with metal pins on the bottom torso where the legs would be placed. The arms were glued to the torso at one time, but are no longer held together.

Here is a picture of the figure taken apart.This is the only known hardcopy Action Collection Jawa and I am very excited to add it to my modern pre-production Jawa collection.