Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Monday, March 8, 2010

Power of the Force 92 Back Jawa

 
Pictured is a Power of the Force 92 Back Jawa. I must say that Kenner saved the best for last. This is a dramatic change from the previous released card backs. The artwork is incredible. The character photo is nicely styled inside the area of the card. Of course, the collector coin is a nice addition as well. The real challenge for most Power of the Force collectors is finding a clear bubble. I do not remember seeing a Jawa with a clear bubble.


 
The Collector Coin offer is simple, but very nice. Though "Collect all 92" is noted, Ninety-Three figures were released. Yak Face is not listed or pictured on the back of the card. Sadly, this is the last domestic Vintage card back the Jawa had been released on. The Jawa is fairly common on Power of the Force card backs.