Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Sunday, March 21, 2010

POTF2 Saga 8" Jawa First Shots (Alternate Design)


Pictured is a pair of Saga 8" Jawa First Shots. Both figures are molded in a lighter plastic than the production figures and are sonic welded, so they cannot be taken apart. They are devoid of any copyright information. They differ from the production figures, as the arms have been placed on the alternate figure. The bandoliers are included, but are broken on each end. More than likely these were used to test the design for each figure. Pre-production figures from the 12" line are much harder to find than 3 3/4" figures. These are the only Saga Jawa First Shots to have surfaced. 


Here are some individual pictures of each figure. Though I have the Production version of these figures, I have not removed them from the package. This makes comparing each figure rather challenge.