Welcome to my little slice of internet heaven. This site showcases some of the coolest Jawa collectibles from my personal collection (unless noted). Also, I have included links to some of my favorite websites, which feature other outstanding collections as well. Thank you for visiting MADBROWNZ and enjoy the "Jawa experience."

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Star Wars 8" Jawa Doll (MISB)

 

One figure that I begged my parents for while growing up.Unfortunately, this never landed under my Christmas tree. Kenner's 12" line had been pretty extensive, with characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Han Solo. So why did I want a Jawa? Well, I just love the little guys.The Jawa featured a blaster rifle, hooded cloak and ammunition belt. Probably not the best toy to play with, but a favorite of mine from the very beginning.